Sunday, January 2, 2011

2/365 - Where I work... what I do.

I thought of this idea today. Which kinda messed up my idea. :)

I'm posting a blog a day, a photo a day. So I started on day two. Don't hate, just check it.

I want to learn how to use my camera better. I want to define my style more. I want to get up to at least 4 sessions a month. I want to take photos of my girls once a day, for a year. AGH. I already put together "year" books for them so that they have photos from that year. Can I tell you that it's really hard to narrow down the pictures? Anyway.
Here is a shot of my sometimes work area. I have a desktop and a laptop. I don't use my desktop often. So this is my baby... but nothing compared to what I want. I'm working towards a mac book plus. And soon, an iPhone, because really, I hate my current phone. It was an insurance replacement because brilliant me, dropped my phone into a toilet.  :( BOOO. For now, this works.

No comments: