Sunday, January 2, 2011

1/365 - 2011 and off to a bad start.

So I'd like to post a blog a day. A photo a day. I wonder how others do this. But guess what, I'm already a day behind.
This year was different than others because my past New Years' have been spent at bars, or parties, and this year was spent at my sister in laws' sisters house. I grew up with Jess & Lisa, so I've known them for quite some time. As my speech went at Kirby & Lisa's wedding, I couldn't have chosen a better sister in law, considering we were best friends since 8th grade (7th for her).

So the kids played, and the adults played Pictionary, and let it be known, apparently I cheat because my team always wins. HAHAHA.

So, for 2010 I was extra thankful for my family, and I am thankful for all their help and encouragement.
Here's some of my favorite from that night.

No comments: