Saturday, January 8, 2011

8/365.... It all takes work.

Alright. If you look around... especially on Facebook, you find endless amounts of people complaining about their spouses. And sometimes, in code, I complain about Ken. And then he sees it, and he calls me out. I don't make it obvious, but he knows immediately when I'm complaining about him.
I know we bicker (just ask my family). But we're not often loud and mean. Ok, we can be mean. But the good thing is, we normally end up laughing our way through it.
We are not perfect but we are not doomed.
But then, there are these people, who CONSTANTLY make the biggest deal out of small things.
Ken and I have worked VERY hard for the things we have. We've made good decisions, some bad, some crappy, some made us lose money. But in all, we pay our bills and don't complain, we work jobs we hate because we have a life to maintain, we have a family that we need to provide for.
While sometimes I get irritated at him, and the situations, I believe that they are our irritations, our arguments, and by making them known to the world, creates bigger issues. Makes it harder for people to respect you as a person.
13 years, and 20 days. (yeah I counted, only because it's only 20 days... lol)
There's the beginning... and now.

No comments: