Saturday, January 8, 2011

9/365 ... A change will do you good.

I think one of my biggest problem with people is that they don't like change. Or they fight the inevitable.
I've noticed this A LOT in the people I've worked with. They've been doing things for so long a certain way and then a new boss comes in and implements new processes, and you get nothing but push against it. Mostly because they can't see the point for the change, whereas I see change as inevitable, so I don't fight it so much.

People change. Also obviously inevitable. Time and circumstances cause change in people.
Places change
Styles change.
Jobs change
Coworkers change.
Likes change
Dreams change
Life changes.
Finding a picture to fit this was not so easy. So this is my best. Change of me over several years. Hair color change, weight change, life change (babies), and underneath all of this, I've changed.



1 comment:

Marie @ Chocolate-Covered Chaos said...

Hey Kendra! Just got caught up on your 365. Love it! I'll be following you, girl!