Saturday, January 15, 2011

15/365... It took a while, but it's done.

Limited funds... but a desire to do more, and have a space that looks good.

I'm very lucky to have a husband who is handy. And this is one of those projects that have taken a little while longer than I expected, but I'm thankful nonetheless.

I plan on using the studio for maternity, newborn, and off season portrait sessions. I would most definitely rather do outdoor sessions if I had the choice, however with living in Pennsylvania, that is not always an option.

I love this color on the walls. I love the white trim. I love the dark floors.

I'm looking for new chairs, always looking for props, and I have a wall applique that I want as well. However, money is going to be saved so I can get a new camera body, and hopefully two new lenses. They are expensive. I'm just trying to work my way up.

Anyway... he worked very hard, and ran into some floor problems, but he got it done.Not without help from my sister, Kim, and her husband, Jimmy. Of course... because they are always the ones that help us with home projects. :)

Here it is... not finished, but well on it's way.

No comments: