Tuesday, November 23, 2010

She didn't know how to NOT smile

It took two different days, and we've both agreed that the second session was much smoother and had better results.
I think we figured out that we've known each other like 7 years. She was my bosses niece, and over time, we've grown closer and closer.
I CANNOT believe that Meg is old enough to graduation, and my LAWDDD has this girl grown into such a stunner. ;)

Our first try took us to a farm, then a covered bridge ... however, we ran out of daylight.
Then, seeing as though she loved me so much, I was able to talk her into meeting me on a cold November morning. The results were awesome... and we had a BLAST. So, I took about 300 images, and narrowed it down to 53 for her... however, I just narrowed it down a bit more to make these collages. :)

Enjoy.



No comments: