Sunday, November 7, 2010

Misti's Family

Any one who truly pays attention to what Misti does, knows that she will do anything and everything she can to help people. Even on her limited income she has gone above and beyond to do things for people by asking others to help. She sends diapers, clothes and such to women throughout the country to help them. She mediates sites that help others find free items. She also spends time on a "wish" site where people post things they need/want and helps locate and ship items to those people.

For me, she has become a great friend who helps to put my niece on the bus during the week when I'm at work. She buys her clothes when she finds something, and she has always done what she could to help. I think you see the theme here.... Giving.

In today's society it seems that people take and take and take whenever they can. Some people defraud people, and give sad stories to get things for free... but Misti, who has limited means herself, doesn't ask for anything. To me, she sees  helping as an extremely fulfilling action. She asks for nothing in return.

I wanted to give Misti a "treat"... so I took some family portraits for her. I have to admit, I LOVED IT. She has 3 boys and SOOO wants a girl, so she borrows mine to hold and love. But seriously, aren't her boys absolutely ADORABLE? I think so.

Here's a sneak peak at their mini session this morning.... I know she's dying to see them.





No comments: