Thursday, April 14, 2011

It's all about the details.

I look forward to Miss Nadia's party every year. Obviously because I love photographing anything, but mostly because I cannot wait to see what her mom and dad pulled off this year.

I pulled up and saw a gigantic purple bounce house and thought... how awesome. And might I add, the kids did not want to leave this thing alone.

Of course I walk in, and there are little details every where. A banner with her name, high heel shaped cookies, purple glittery star sunglasses, a purple balloon archway, purple ribbons hanging from the chandeliers, purple star cookies in the dining room, and purple streamer and dinnerware. And the guests were asked to dress in purple. (I of course did not catch this detail, however, I'm behind the camera, so it doesn't matter much).


Every year, it's amazing. And every year it shows how much she is loved.

Here's a peek at the events.


No comments: