Monday, March 22, 2010

Feeling inspired.

I guess spring and the nice weather does that to people. I know it's perked me up quite a bit.

I take photographs every day.  I figured out something with one of my lenses... and I was shooting all weekend with it. I love it. I photography. I think my sister is catching the bug because she came over last night and she was messing with my camera too.

I'm working on getting some things together. My sister-in-law called and asked about how much I had booked for the year and was truly sad to say that I only had one wedding booked. I have other interests, but it seems that everyone says they want to, but then when the time comes, I don't hear from them. 

I want to shoot. I want to create portraits for people that hang on their walls and help them to remember their families, or lives at that point.

I'm getting antsy to shoot. I'm looking forward to so many things, especially my in home studio remodel getting done.

Being small time/part time photographer, I get to rely on my husband's handiwork to get the job done, and he has been extremely busy, so I've been waiting for quite a while. However, I'm very appreciative of what he's doing, so I'm being patient.

I've also started a Teen Photographer's Hobby group starting with my nieces and any other teenagers in the area, where we set up model shoots and they learn about photography.  I'm hoping to have our first one here soon. I have a couple models lined up, so it's going to be amazing fun.

So, that's whats going on around here. Hoping to get some more photo shoots set up. If you're looking to update family portraits, or anything, give me a call.

Have a wonderful and blessed day!

Kendra

No comments: