Thursday, October 22, 2009

My philosphy on Wedding Photography

I believe wholeheartedly that if you want to be a good wedding photographer, you have to be a romantic at heart.  Because to me, wedding photography isn't about getting the shot, it's about making the people who look at the pictures see the couples love and adoration for each other.

Weddings are these huge events that people put IMMENSE amounts of work in to, that are over faster than you can imagine. 

A bride just told me, as I handed her the Memory Album that "It's all just memories now".  So really, the photographs that you take are truly going to be the memories that couple will have for the rest of their lives.


I love love. Period. I fall in love with people, places, things, photographs, memories, smells, touches. I fall in love with things on a daily basis. And I LOVE love.


Just thought I should share that with you all. :)

No comments: