Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What's New ... check here

My in home studio is currently going to be undergoing a face lift courtesy of my wonderful husband.

I hope to provide everyone with a more friendly look.

So over the next couples months, things will be busy.

I still have dates available for Weddings and Engagement portraits. I have also started offering 'Save the Date' cards that will be customized with your Engagement Session Package. If you're on a budget, please feel free to contact me and tell me what your looking for. I'm flexible, so I can tell you what I can offer you with your budget. I realize that the current economy has us all wondering where we can save.

I will continue to post monthly specials so please be sure to check back and see what is on for the next month.

Also, Senior Portraits are coming up. I'd be more than happy to offer my best, and some unique locations for you senior portraits. Portraits that speak to your personality.

I'm going to offer an incentive for people who refer new customers to me. I'll offer 10% off your next session for referring someone. (Please understand that I can't stack the 10% off for your session). These will be for Portrait Sessions only (does not include weddings, engagements and seniors). Make sure they say your name when calling and scheduling. * you will receive notification of the discount when they make their purchase.*

Thats it for now. It's starting to get nicer out, so if you were holding out for the weather, start planning now to set up a time to get your portraits done.

Thanks and have a blessed day!

No comments: