Thursday, March 26, 2009

Special Events Photography

I'm now offering special event photography.

Imagine planning your child's special occasion, just to find that either you get stuck taking the pictures and can't be a part of the memory, or no one remembers to take pictures. I've personally had this happen to me, so I've decided to offer my services for this exact type of occasion.

Birthday parties, corporate events, etc.

The pricing is as follows:
Package 1 - $95.00 2 hours of coverage and a CD with your images. (Files large enough to print 4x6's)

Package 2 - $135.00 - 2 hours of coverage and a CD with your images. (Files large enough to print 4x6's)and a 20 page customized Memory Photo Book with the images of your event.

Package 3 - $150.00 - Everything from Package 2, and a photo slide show set to music added to your CD.

Call me for more information.
717.395.3787
Thanks.
Kendra

No comments: